My Lane

My Lane

By Shaire Blythe 
Thursday,  December 7, 2017


So you want my attention 
I figure you're still missing

What it is I stand for
You don't really explore 
Bet you on that fast train
I'm staying in my lane
And I'm taking my time
To do shit right
Not perfect
But the wait is worth it
Fuck perfect
You want perfect 
Make sure that you are perfect 

I'm not the uppity, bougie you are calling me
I'm just not attentive to what's been dishing
Pay attention, 
That same ol shit just won't fly
Stop thinking that poking and messaging gonna get you time
When you're probably poking and messaging other bitches
Now don't lie
Just trying to fuck, deprived of love, you just can't be alone
And half of ya claim a love
But has she seen your phone
Breach of trust 
Stupid stuff
Out of luck
I'm not feeling it
I've been through it
On some real shit
No time for it
No time
No time

Comments

Popular Posts