Wonderland

Wonderland

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, October 14, 2017

Out of balance
Out of patience man
Silence voices that claim I can't
Jump right off into wonderland
Nothing seems right

Cause I want it
Can't let it go
Tried to abandon
So they can't say "Told you so"
Not trying to be read wrong
But I'm preparing for the show
Come do me right

Save words
Never been one to stick to listening
Not taking to church what
You've been dishing
That's all good
But prove it tonight

Cause I want it
Can't let it go
Can't seem to stay still
Or find a home
That I can dwell in
And say it's just right
So come do me right

Just one chance
You claim you're the man
What does that really mean?

Been known to be a fiend
Settlements of appetites
When there's been no chance

Rendezvous that's incomplete
Don't wanna think, but I have to
To settle the score
I want much more

So give it to me

Comments

Popular Posts