Cryptic Moon Tattoo

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday December 11, 2012
 
Cryptic Moon Tattoo
 
Cryptic moon tattoo, keep your distance
Hate that I feel you, skin on skin
I rather words stick, I could drown them out
But the touch is irreplaceable...

I'm not safe, with you lingering around
Damn your face, your menacing cold glare
God help me, pull me through this, his influence...

Cradling in a corner of a motel
It is your choice, why we’ve made so many moves
You’re a bad boy, I'm the good girl
I hate you, You’ve made me hate myself too

Try to face what I've gotten into
You just knock me back down
God, I know you’ve got to hear me wailing

Tell me am I crazy, to let us get this far
You’re scaring up my arms
Do what you tell me, still not satisfied
I gotta break free of this darkness



Comments

Popular Posts