Playlist #10

Demi Lovato

In recent years, I have to say she is one of the only singers that have went through Disney and could actually sing her butt off. After Raven Symone, I thought Disney had just lost it. But when they picked Demi up, they did something right. I never paid much attention to her at first, or Disney in general, after they cancelled the great shows. One day, I just happened to tune in to watch Camp Rock, and got the shock of my life. This girl was awesome. So I did my research, making sure that she could truly sing without any tweaking done by Disney with her voice (or someone else wasn't doing some of the singing for her, like Zac Efron on HSM), & she was legit.

I've been a Lovatic ever since her second album (that's when I began to pay attention to her). All her tribulations that were made public just makes her more of an inspiration and a good idol, considering she has overcome them.

1. Unbroken Album (Entire thing)
2. Got Dynamite
3. World Of Chances
4. Until Your Mine
5. Two Worlds Collide
6. Believe In Me

Comments

Popular Posts