All About You



By Shaire Blythe
Thursday May 2, 2013
 
All About You




You drove the cut ten inches deep, and I don’t know why
Bond is fragmented as the words lash out, in obscurity I cry
 
Oh, you don’t comprehend my pain, you ran away
How is that fair?
I get first row seats, while you sit in the balcony comfortably
I want to scream, but who would hear me?
 
How do I start off by saying what stirs in me?
I could say I hate you, but it’s not fitting
And it would be a lie, I love you, but I’m still hurt
I’ve slipped so many clues, but you’re clueless,
Or either you refuse to hear it,
You’re all about you
 
I can’t shake it, I got the bad end of the stick
Always a kid on the outside, but inside I was already an adult
 
 
Sat back and watched you run free, as you wished
Half my time spent observing, noting everything that I don’t want to be
 
You left us behind, frustration and tears continue roaming this place
It all falls into my hands, what should be a husband’s dance,
But he made his escape years ago, and now have you…

Comments

Popular Posts