Can't Let Go

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday June 5, 2013

Can’t Let Go

Anything I say goes for me too,
I am not immune, and don’t wish to be,
I know you think I say it for your sake, but I am included

Whether it be me giving you a life talk of a lesson,
Or telling you what you could do,
 
I need to back up off you, release the pressure,
Let you do you,
 
It’s not so easy,
I need you,
When you’re away, I miss you
 
The air in my lungs cant be there,
I see no other, except you
I’m not crazy, Without you, I’m in constant fear
You’re suppose to be the one,
I can’t let go of that,

Say Im breathing down your neck,
Then here you go making the threats,

Like you can find some other down chick,
You deserve better than this,

I know,
Trust me, I know

I take two steps back while you run the town,
I talk myself up to lend you trust,
But there’s still that voice inside my head,
You’re reckless,
I’m pissed,
And we cycle again

Tell me are you done this time?

You once said that we would ride, Ride until the night that we died,

I know I’m a handful, Please, don’t you run away from me,
You can be as stupid too
 
Without you, I have nothing to lose

Comments

Popular Posts