It's Not Being Cheap, But Money Smart

The fair is in town. I'm not as excited as I used to be. Guess that's what happens when you "grow up." Or it just happens when you know that it's not smart to throw away over $50 to those people, so you decide to go at least one day to hang and have fun with your friends, and that's it.

And then, they always have the same rides too...

Whatever the case, this girl isn't jumping up and down.

So much seems like it has to be done and I have little time.

My thoughts are focused on heading off to college for the first time, but technically, my second. I'm trying to be sure I get this stuff right this time around. I don't want a "third time to be a charm," I'm putting my faith in the second. And I like the even number :).

I have to pay for things back here at home, like getting my front tire looked at, since it has been going wobbly on me. Since I have a car, the Registration Renewal has come up which is ugh, and I had forgotten about. I calculate my expenses before the next month even arrives, and that definitely wasn't calculated in.

I have to buy a parking pass too for On Campus parking. The way this sounds, it's like my car is taking all my money. Car problems, Gas, Car dues, Parking Passes - just some of the cons to having a car. But there are definitely pros...

I'm going to be money smart. I'm trying to withhold from being a broke college student for at least a little while after the year begins. I really hope that won't happen.

Even then, I'm going to try to get a job. I have to have my own source of income or I'll go bonkers.

Comments

Popular Posts