Bluff

Bluff

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, August 9, 2013

Take a moment, Take a breath,
I must've missed some steps, standing here,

When alone, You take my hand,
When we're together, I am left,
Still standing here,

It's automatic, Cosmopolitan,
We are magic, Let the party begin,
Flipping like it's nothing,
But you are bluffing,

This is your moment, Taking your breath,
Hearing you saying, We will never ever end,

Cash in what you owe,
You're upon your throne,
Sticking out the needles and knives,
I run to hide,

I cry no crimson tears, Even basked in fears,
Not mine, Not only yours,

Drape it all next time, Do it again and again,
No end,

This is our moment, We're taking a breath,
I have missed all steps,
Standing here, When I'm alone, It's perfect,
Instead of you, standing here

Comments

Popular Posts