Silent Cries

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, July 12, 2013
 
Silent Cries

Listening to her silent cries,
An emptiness that won‘t ignite,
I yell inside at Him, He hears

Screaming it’s all Your fault,
And I don’t feel remorse or shed a tear, For what I think,

And I know You must have other business to tend to,
But I like to think I matter in some way,

I just can’t wrap my mind around the hurt You’ve caused me,
I don’t get it, The purpose, For causing all this pain,
Is it really worth it, Just take me to the other side,
The more days I’m here, I swear the more I die,
All of my fears are being minimized,
Listening to her silent cries,

They say it goes away,
But it happens every single day,
I want to break,
Down the door,
But I don’t have that strength,

So with my back against the wall,
It is You that I turn to,
But You must not hear me,

I’d do anything for you,
I’d give up my whole life, Just to see you happy,

I can’t see the vision soon,
It’s something I may have to lose,
And continue hearing your silent cries,

But I'm way on the other side,
I yell inside at Him, He hears…

Comments

Popular Posts