Clarity

By Shaire Blythe
February 9, 2014
 
Clarity
 
Welcome to my clarity, my own clarity,
Come see through my eyes, you will not believe,
Entitled to your opinions, Opinions that may be wrong,
Opinions that may be right,
Go ‘head open your eyes,
 
Lips closed, that’s no way to go,
But tell me why is it so, I find myself in that position sometimes,
Not wanting to start a fight,
I should be starting a fight,
Cause you keep on running, Over me…
 
Welcome to my clarity, yeah,
 
You still cannot see,
You really need to see,
I am the damaged, We are suppose to be friends,
I do nothing, No throws under the bus,
Remind me where I’m staying, But you’re mistaken,
 
Cause I’m not staying here,
That is for real,
No, I’m not staying here,
I’m flying to a higher place,
Then you can’t say a thing,
Or would you find something, else,
There’s always something else,
 
In my clarity,
You cannot see, that you’re my murderer,
Yeah, you’re killing me,
Trying to kill me,
 
I’m not going nowhere,
I’m standing here,
Bet you want me to go somewhere, but you’re wrong,
This is my clarity…

Comments

Popular Posts