Fight For Me

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, February 16, 2014
 
Fight For Me
 
I will find joy, don’t think that I won’t,
There will be no lost hope,
 
I have seen the river blue,
I’ve felt the rain drops too,
But I’m not gone,
 
Symphony begins again, listen to the violins,
You so desperately tried to shatter,
I had thought everything mattered, When it came to you…
 
I’m not afraid, I can carry on,
What I have to face, I’ll remain strong,
Don’t you dare, look at me that way,
You’ve lost your right, Cause you didn’t fight…
 
That was all I had ever yearned for,
No favors were returned,
And you said that I was the cold one,
But it’s funny when that mirror is reversed,
 
You didn’t fight for me…
Not like I fought for you,
You didn’t fight for me…
You never cared, You were elsewhere…
 
And I am not afraid, I can carry on,
What I have to face, I’ll keep on pushing on,
Don’t you dare look at me that way,
You have no right, Cause you didn’t fight,
You didn’t want to fight, For me…

Comments

Popular Posts