Forever

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, December 25, 2013
 
Forever


In my mind he always be
I’ll never let him go ‘cause he’s the one for me
I know what they say, I don’t care
It really is not fair,
 
How they can judge us, how they can judge me
I’m suppose to be the good girl, and you, the typical bad boy,
That stays up to no good, but you’re misunderstood,
I see the layers, I’m not afraid of
 
I feel the flow within my heart, that makes me feel complete,
Before you, there were just scars,
You’ve done came and patched them all up,
 
They only see our faces, they don’t know what takes place between us,
I still view your layers,
 
You are beautiful, that’s something you must know,
And I can’t go a day without you, it would kill my soul,
 
I am down for forever, and ever,
And what ever weather comes to shake us, we’ll still be grounded,
I’m down for forever, and ever,
And what may ever come our way, we will stay,

Comments

Popular Posts