What I'm Talking 'Bout

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, January 16, 2014
 
What I’m Talking ‘Bout
 
Keep to yourself, You are not shy,
No, you’re just fine, Alone,
A slick way with words,
Pretty persuasion, But still no fakin’, No,
 
Others don’t seem to matter,
And you know what you’re after,
So you’re paving the way,
 
That’s what I’m talking ‘bout,
That’s what I’m searching for,
A man who got his ish together, A man that I just can’t ignore,
Who makes no excuses, Talking all foolish,
When confrontation comes his way, he doesn’t up and run away…
 
You are the funny guy, You are the smart guy,
Combo of both, You know you’re not such a typical guy,
 
Can hold conversation, I don’t have to drag it out,
And you know what the hell you’re talking about,
 
That’s what I’m talking ‘bout,
That’s what I’m searching for,
A man who doesn’t play no games, A man not set too high on pride,
Who would work any job to support, If that’s what it comes down to,
You know what I’m saying…
 
Faithful, Loyal and kind,
Not controlling, Munipulator,
 
You have your own mind,
No need to worry,
Cause you keep to your words…

Comments

Popular Posts