I'm Good

By Shaire Blythe
Friday, September 13, 2013
 
I’m Good
 
Let me put the brakes on you, just a minute
We’ve been knowing each other, not even a minute
Boy, you know you do it well, Not you’re first time,
I got it in the back of my mind,
 
Wanna tell me it’s not what it is,
But you still doing it big,
Even though I’m leading you on,
You are not what I want,
 
Locking away my emotions,
Gliding smoother than the ocean,
I give you the “go,” really meaning “no,”
But for you I got this weakness,
You know you got that control on me,
I break, leaving me unhappy, But I’m good, I’m good, I’m good,
I like the way you, you looking at me,
You don’t even have to plead
Let me tell you I’m good, I’m good, I’m good…
 
Ya doing me a favor, baby easing my feigning,
I don’t even have to tell ya, You know my reason,
Boy you got me hot, but we need to stop,
I got it in the back of my mind,
 
Words, can’t find right ones to say,
I just turn my face, and you then agree,
But still hold me,
Close, But there is no hope,
You are not the one, No, you’re not the one that’s for me…
 
Wanna tell me it’s not what it is,
But you still doing it big, 
 
Baby I’m good, I am good…

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts