Lie In The Bed You've Made

By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
 
Lie In The Bed You’ve Made

Falling into a deeper slumber.
Wonder if I can turn this over.
Go to sleep, so I can dream.
I will be so serene.
 
Toss and turn, I'm having nightmares.
Honestly, why would you go there?
You want me to hurt, but baby it's your turn.
 
Tearin down all your walls.
You cannot call anyone.
For once in your lifetime be a man.
You will be a one man band.
Don't fuss or argue; accept the monster you've become.
 
Lie in the bad that you’ve made,
Go ahead and have a little taste,
Don’t you feel the sticks and stones?
Bet you feel real alone,

Cause you, made a great mistake,
You ruined me,
Now you, you can be messed up to,
Look what you’ve done to me, look what you’ve done to me,




 

Comments

Popular Posts