Like We Never Were


By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
 
Like We Never Were
 
Direct hit, No time to dodge it,
Feeling sick, This whole thing makes me nauseous,
 
You told me what I was suppose to say, In you, I had left my faith, But it’s biting me,
You on some other shit, Stabbed me in the back,
I didn't see it coming, Threw me off track,
 
So I’m the one that’s lying on the floor,
You made your escape from the war,
I’m the one lying on this floor,
You’re acting like we never were,
 
Were we ever real?
Cause I can’t forget it,
No, my mind won’t forget it,
 
This is it, words cannot describe,
Got me hating you, Cause I’m losing my mind,
 
I laid everything on the line for you, Damn it’s true, and you screwed me,
You little bitch, Couldn’t let me be,
So you had your way and now you’ve turned your page,
 
I cannot see what you wanted with me,
Was there something more, and I was collateral damage,
 
I don’t take these things easily, not when you had me on my knees,
I would’ve done anything for you, and that’s the sad story,

Comments

Popular Posts