Stuck Off You

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
 
Stuck Off You
 
I’m surrendering, giving up to love,
It has to be a fantasy, cause there exists no us,
 
I can’t believe I cared for another, felt for another, wanting to be a lover,
You were all about the creeping, lying through your teeth and slyly belittling,
 
It’s like rambling to myself, pretending someone’s here,
It’s like staring at the clock, watching time tick down, wasting,
And I had faith, man…
 
So please excuse my body language,
When you see me chucking the middle up,
I know that this not how a lady acts,
But go ahead and kiss my ass,
 
It still hurts, but don’t think that I can’t hide it,
My blood boiling within me, I’ve been ignited,
Played me for a fool, but that’s okay,
 
Damn, I really cared for another, felt for another, wanting to be a lover,
I had to know that what is shown is not always the truth, beginning with you,
 
Mind the needles and the knives, poking out to get you and your lies,
I can’t find the good in you, you were cold as ice…

Comments

Popular Posts