Drake's Influence (Revisited)

Drake’s Influence (Revisited)

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A told me to stop messing with them light skins
I admit, been straying from them light skins
They keep doing me wrong
And it never fails, they be on some Drake shit
I can't listen to his songs without thinking back to that lame shit

Taken all of my Energy, Trying to be understanding,
Got a wifey sitting at home, While they're out feeding their egos,
Asking another What's My Name
We both know that she's Holding On, forget getting her own
Of course She Will enjoy the game, but not me, just trying to Find Your Love
About to see me on my Worst Behavior,
I'm Over the bullshit, Won't see what's coming next

Walking into Marvin’s Room was my mistake, I took the bait, Enough Said,
Cause now I’m playing Doing It Wrong after all these songs,
Shit, I could’ve Done Better,
I keep doing it wrong, while they’re holding my heart Ransom,

Since that moment, Nothing Was The Same, I was So Far Gone,
But it’s not the end of the world, So Take Care,
I’ll just say it’s All Me, and find someone Brand New,
You can Thank Me Later…

Comments

Popular Posts