Intentional

Intentional

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, June 9, 2016

You and I are not the same
How you pretend

Yes, I'm holding you accountable
You're supposed to be a man
I get it, no ones called you out on your shit
I know I'm not perfect, but you're purposefully roaming around trying to get your hands on any heart you can ruin
Honestly, heed what I'm saying as a warning
You think you've got a handle, You've survived for so long
And I'm not going to come near you

Never found attraction in bullshit
But keep messing with these other chicks and see what mess you'll find yourself in
And you can’t blame no one
Though I bet you'll blame someone

I won't really care as long as I'm not a part of it
Been there, done that, Pretty much know how story goes
I've graduated from that pettiness
Life is already difficult, Why drag myself through intentional bull on your end?

I'll take my chances, looking ahead
If that places me back at alone, you bet I will be
Rather that than to be fake, knowing you're lying not only to me

I keep finding myself in these positions
Just let me be, Just let me breathe
I'll take an imperfect man, but not when it comes down to this shit
A lot I can handle, but really, I don't have the patience for this shit

Do you really not know what crime you're committing?
No, we both know you do
I don’t know whether to be sorry for her or you
But go right ahead, continue
You and I are not the same
I don’t pretend

Comments

Popular Posts