Simple & Real

Simple & Real

By Shaire Blythe
May 15, 2016

Let me get to the me I need to be
Or maybe I'm just not feeling you and me
My bad, my loss, rid of your empty ambition
Might need more growth to obtain who I'm meant to be

Don't you worry
Just breathe
Why the rush?
I'm living free
Let me do me
Honestly
I'm just doing me
The better side to me

Sorry for distance
Laid my thoughts out on the table
I did give you an option
Stay and wait or say goodbye

I will not cry
No I'm not heartless, I just need some time
I've given all of me
I need to make myself complete again
And I don't wanna do this wrong
Starting ties to not be alone
I need to be alone

If I invite you in my space, don't take my world for granted
A place most won't see
Not everyone should be in your home
Let the wrong ones in, they will ruin your peace of mind
Drama all the time
Keep it
I want that simple and real, no bullshit

Comments

Popular Posts