I Get It


I Get It

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, August 18, 2016

False high, oh my, Not again
Did I not learn last time?
I need to be still

My everything's a mess, I admit
Need to take two steps away from here
Gotta find my ground without you around
I might just figure me out

With time, funny thing I've learned, there's no such thing as ready
So if I'm not steady, does that just mean I'm where I'm not meant to be?

Grasping on to what I make believe
At times, I rather take off and leave
Don't know what I would find, but anything has to be better than staying

I get it, the rhythm of patience
I get it, the shifting of ones movement
Hurts like hell, but I can't blame
Wishing I can catch on to another south-bound train

Too high, No business being here
I shouldn't have learned from last time
But I still wouldn't be still

Comments

Popular Posts