City Lights


City Lights

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, August 27, 2016

See the city lights, I was tripping
What I'm working for is not hopeless
Need that breather, Just fall in to return
But no worrying, Not for tonight
Cause tonight you're all mine

I know the feeling
None to answer to
Guided by the nightlife, Double vision times two
Meet me in the darkest shadows,
Let the neon glows stream in
Resist those bad dreams

All I have inside, I've been foolish
I'm still me under the moonlight
There's a lot that comes with the pressure
No, pressure
Have to let up, Never forget her

I don't know what's on your lips tonight,
But I see in your eyes
You'll be okay
I won't let you slip away

Spill out our hearts together
Enjoy the ride
Swaying to the music, releasing our minds

Give a little more heart
Share a little more soul
And when we depart,
I'll dream of you on my way home

Comments

Popular Posts