L.G.F.U.


L.G.F.U.

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, December 13, 2014

Lets get fucked up, run up
Bitches hit the floor
Got me fucked up, turned up
And I'ma need some more
Boy got me tripping, feeling
I don't like them feelings
Got me reeling, killing about all my fucking time
And I don't got the time, Not with all the lies
Could you believe it, I put myself out on the line

But fuck him, Said fuck it, We gonna own the night
Got my bitches, we chilling, Can't see what's in front of our eyes
And we're awesome, but you already know it
We be committing crimes, and it's nothing, No repercussions

Beat is crazy, maybe, I can just get lost
People tore up, red cups all over the floors
I must be dreaming, Not breathing
I just wanna forget him leaving, Playing around with what I had in store

Who has got the time?
You have a fucked up mind
And I gave my all,
You let me fall

It's nothing, nothing
Bitch can't tell me nothing
Cause I'm on one, I'm on one
Taking one for the team
Backing off and letting shit be,
And getting fucked up
Lets get fucked up

Comments

Popular Posts