Just Go


Just Go

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, September 17, 2016

Something given, so different
Always different
No limits, know what I'm giving
Damn pretending
Making me have to go the extra mile

I can't sincerely apologize
Even the realest know beautiful lies, create beautiful lives
On the outside
But no one can hide
Someone's going to know
I don't want to know what's the typical
Just go

What's needed, I'm seeing
Maybe you can mend me too
Can you see me?
Not trying to change you
But you sure know how to ruin,
Bringing more people into our issues
So foolish
You always gotta have that go-to, when it should be just us two

Do you not see it?
Do you know exactly what you are doing?
How many times will I have to say, you're breaking me?
I know the greatest things are not easy to obtain,
But after the breaking, there should be mending
There's no mending
So just go

Comments

Popular Posts