Next Time

Next Time

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, August 18, 2016

Bring it back, I'll play it back
Over and over again, over and over again
Shut the lights out, Wanna enjoy right now
Too lifted, those feelings
Got me in a fit
Caught me at the worse time
I should be going out of my mind
But I haven't seen that space in awhile
No surprise, not this time
Can I be surprised?
I think I might want it next time

Can I have it next time?

Lost that track, there's no getting back
Went over and over again, over and over again
Keeping me in my zone, I won't let anybody know
I'll let you tell them this time, hope you love the ride
Can't be joining you
You're on your own
Though I would love to carry you home
I didn't forget, not I
I think I wanna forget next time

Can I forget it next time?

I got what was real
Keep it
Don't want to go through them
Little secrets
Don't tell me how you feel
Won't tell me

Keep on going next time
Can you go next time?
Lose all control next time?
Leave me alone next time?
For me, there's no next time

Comments

Popular Posts