Rolling Stones

Rolling Stones

By Shaire Blythe
June 22, 2016

Right at the borderline we meet again
Lovers of the feeling of leaving and meeting again
We're Rolling Stones, never able to stay in one place
Mine comes from jumping between what I know I want and don't, yours from the sensation of being free

I say I like it this way, then take it back
You just stare at me with that lovely face
Damn you, I'll walk away just cause I can
You may choose to chase or do the same, cycling again

Are we able to stay in one place?
Getting old and being way too young for these patterns
Not knowing if being in your presence really matters
I just live for peace and petty arguments
And you go do what you wanna
I release and say a farewell, never saying if I'm going to miss you

We're Rolling Stones
Getting to be the usual
Can I say I would trade?
Well, would you?

Guess it doesn't matter anyway
I'll see you again some other day
Hopefully it's far away

Comments

Popular Posts