I Feel

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, March 8, 2014
 
I Feel
 
Is this for real, may I question?
You tell me that all is true,
And every time I ask my questions, you’re still here,
 
Unlike any other I’ve ever had before,
But half the times I never really had them anyways,
And something always told me in my mind,
But not this time,
You are mine,
 
I feel it in every word you say,
I feel it in the way we kiss,
I feel it in your touch,
I feel it in your love,
I feel it every day,
 
You’ve become the biggest part of me,
The distance, it just kills me every time,
I know I tell you that the space is good,
But there’s forever an emptiness in my heart,
 
I hate the hold that you got on me,
Yet I couldn’t ask for more,
The way we happened, I cannot believe,
But I wouldn’t change a thing,
Cause you are mine,
 
You’ve made all the fear pass away,
I’m in the palm of your hands,
I know if the end was to come it would be pretty,
I feel it…

Comments

Popular Posts