I'm Not Meant For You To Understand

I am not meant for you to understand. I do not understand me half the times. I am the most complicated, yet the most simple. I expect things to come naturally for you, and if you do not do so, something must be wrong. Yet, ask me what I want, I am straight with seeing you in my vision only once a week. No serious attachment shit is needed. But best believe you better make me feel secure some way, some how. You don't - it's not that difficult to find someone else who will.

Don't get me wrong. I don't jump from one to the next with a snap of a finger. But I wholly believe that there are too many fish in the sea to miss one. I'll work for whatever I have to, but I don't like to call a relationship 50-50. It's nothing but 100-100 over here. And if your 100 is not present, I have no shame in calling the bullshit out anymore. Too many times I have kept my mouth shut. And if you don't step it up, then that's when I mumble "Adios."

I say mumble, because departing was never a part of my vision. But I'm done being the savior. I'm done being the only one who cares.

"I much rather be by myself, than to be lonely with somebody who makes me feel like nobody. Might as well take care of myself, instead of forcing you to show me love; make you feel like I'm the one you want." (ReVaughn)

Comments

Popular Posts