Just A Thought

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, April 7, 2014
 
Just A Thought
 
Normally I just feel my body, But I feel the echoes throughout me, Cause you won’t hear my screams,
I’m still talking, you’re not listening, So you can’t say a thing,
 
Do my eyes deceive?
Or should I believe you,
I would do anything, For you,
Can you let me?
 
Heart of gold, But remain a shadow, I don’t know why,
I have something in me I can give to you, Will you take it?
 
Cause I can give the world,
But where are you?
Being broken into a girl, All of me,
Should I even cry?
 
Real question: should I even try?
I’m hanging on a thin line,
Two steps just to fall of course,
 
All because of same lame,
All because of some game,
All for the sake of snatch and go, then leave me alone,
 
I am not some toy,
I’m a human being,
But that’s not what you see,
So now I see a nothing before me...
 
I can do better all on my own,
I’ll listen to my own screams,
And you’re not doing nothing for me,
Only dragging me down,
 
I will be alright, Just you wait and see,
I could give a shit if one day it hits you, I was the best thing for you,

Comments

Popular Posts