Recap 2014

It's amazing to go back and recollect past things I have said, written and so on. There are those moments I am like, "That is still so true," and then I find those moments like, "What the hell was I thinking?"

I realize how selfish I was with my first post titled, Okay, God... Why Am I Here? I was nearly pointing the finger at a certain someone (2 people to be exact, maybe) around me, instead of just stepping up to the plate and handling my business like I should have been doing all along. That is the beauty of growing the hell up.

I had been angry. I had been mad at the circumstances I had been handed by God. And I was wrong for that. And I was wrong for being upset at these people I had felt was making everything twice as hard on me.

It was such a shame it took one person to enter my life, based on a lie, and exit it out of it on a lie as well, to get my mind truly focused. Even then, he had been wrong - judging from a point of view that he had no idea about (and might I add being a hyprocrite) but that one good thing came out of that relationship.

I see now what is truly important. Now I can kind of see where God is trying to get me to be.

Comments

Popular Posts