While You Leave

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday June 29, 2013
 
While You Leave


You never said goodbye
You left me to cry, cry and try to forget what we meant, put a dent in my life that I couldn't hide
You said when we met, that no one else could ever come between us babe, that you would never push me away
 
You were full of talking shit…
 
I don’t get it why you would leave me stranded like this
What did I ever do to you so bad for this to go down
You might as well fired rounds, because I’m as shot as could be
I’m bleeding, while you leave
 
They say that the start is not real, Most the times,
Any part will be played, Just to keep the show going,
 
I was so blind, You dragged me through your maze,
I saw the end, When one really didn’t exist
Every little word you said, Was not true
You kept talking that shit…

You knocked down all of my walls,
Left me here with nothing at all,
I still can’t believe, You have abandoned me,

With no shelter, I feel the stormy weather,
Let it wash me away,
Sweep me off of my feet,
Drag me through the streets,

I’m a fool for falling for you

Comments

Popular Posts