Loser

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, July 21, 2014
 
Loser
 
We were crumbling before our eyes,
All the smiles turned fake,
 
I would always tell the truth,
I hoped you did the same,
 
Wasn’t like this at start,
Good things they do end,
Companionship turned into one lost, The other win,
 
I must be the loser, Cause all I can see is your face around every corner I turn,
I am the loser, I’m the one crying into my pillow until the sun rises,
Why must it be me? I was fighting for the victory,
I was the only one fighting, And I’m the loser, Why am I even trying?
 
It can get no better,
Once it’s gone, it’s forever gone,
 
Thought I found treasure,
But I must’ve dug up something wrong,
 
Can we take it back, that night,
I don’t want to know,
Sending you a decline might have saved my soul,
 
Life reel me in, shake me up just a bit,
Get me on my feet again, I can not take this feeling,
 
Feeling like I’ve lost control, and no one even knows,
No one really cares, Not out here,

Comments

Popular Posts