Something

By Shaire Blythe
Sunday, July 13, 2014

Something

Listen to the sounds of a heartbreak,
It's too much to take, for you,

Walked out the back door,
Couldn't bear no more,

& I thought it was me who should've been out this time,

You told so many lies,
Wouldn't ease my pain,
You loved it when it rained,

And it’s raining, Are you happy right now?
I’m caught up in it, Think I’m losing my mind,
I cannot feel a thing,
Ain’t that something,

It’s raining, Thunder rolling in the clouds,
Come and get me, Ain’t too proud now,
You were petty,
Aren’t you something?

Making your silent escape,
I’m stuck with the words, thanks to you,

What can I even say,
They were right,

Damn it, I played stupid all the time,

I must not try, I must not cry,
I must not show what you’ve done to me,

What love looks like, May never know,
Isn’t this something?

Comments

Popular Posts