Monster



By Shaire Blythe
December 22, 2014
 
Monster
 
Give it to me one last time, I need you more
Said that it was my last time, what are you fighting for
 
I make you feel like shit
Saying you’ll never catch another chick
At least not like me, I’m so hard to please
 
Throwing at you knives, will you open up your eyes
I’ll make you hurt, and you stay around
 
So you love me like this now
A new monster has been found
You love me like this now
The way I flip your world upside down
I’m gonna make you regret it
The day you let me on the inside
You can bank on it, you won’t survive
 
They say that love is meant to sting
It’s not as good as it seems
But we know that this isn’t love
 
You’ll complain about me to your friends
Say that I’m insane
But I see you coming again
You can’t walk away
 
Putting gun to your head, will you open up your eyes
I treat you like dirt, and know you’ll come back again
 
Only want me if I’m killing you
If things aren’t ugly, I will be abandoned
Makes no sense
If I want you, I want you
Do we really have to keep up the war?

You won’t survive and neither will I…

Comments

Popular Posts