Blue Moon

By Shaire Blythe
Monday, June 30, 2014
 
Blue Moon
 
Can you find me, Long gone lost in this way,
My mind is never certain, Between all of my hurt and the joy,
 
They all fight to be the same as you,
I do not claw for a pile of shit,
 
I must be me,
You wait and see, There will come broken ground,
When that day comes, I will view the sun,
But remember my moon,
It never left me blue,
 
Pictures, damn these endless pictures,
Where is the truth,
Cause we all lose,
 
Are they two at it again,
Weren’t they supposed to end,
Dirty liars, Show ‘em what matters,
 
I’ve gotten closer to the ways of life,
Room full of smokers and they still can’t get as high,
 
Illuminate brighter, sing a bit louder,
Raise up your lighters,
 
Look at the time clock, Do you really have space for all the bullshit,
It’s useless down here or anywhere,
 
I will not leave me too…

Comments

Popular Posts