Graceful 20s

My birthday is fast approaching--September 6. Gosh, the days go by fast now that I feel so old, or I should just say now that I am older.

I will be the nice 2-0, or as I am calling it, "I am entering my graceful 20s." I say graceful because I feel much more graceful than I can ever recall. It seems like chaos is always so constant around me and I lose myself up in it, but I have learned to not get lost in the chaos, but instead, overcome it.

I have conquered this by deciding to not deal with any bullshit, and any factors that are non-important in my life are simply ignored. It gives me the title of a "bitch" to some, but I know that I am not that at all. I need to focus on me and be worried about only me for right now. Until I can steadily stand on my own two feet, why put up with excess baggage you don't need?

So, my graceful 20s, I am looking forward to. I may just meet amazing people along the way being only me.

Comments

Popular Posts