Here We Are


By Shaire Blythe
Monday, July 21, 2014
 
Here We Are
 
Simply in a daze, You got me all amazed by the things you doing,
My friends gotta calm me down, Every time you come around,
Your effect is something exclusive,
 
You are wrong, you must know that,
Coming on strong, but don’t wanna fall back,
 
You've broken down the walls, I told myself I wouldn't fall,
Guess I lied, no surprise, And here we are,
You turned my world for the different,
I’m probably looking stupid, Cause here we are,
And there’s no coming up from the ground,
Why come up from it now?
 
I don’t wanna see just surface,
Take me to your darkest space,
I can guarantee I won’t go running,
 
I cannot believe this place,
Somewhere I’ve never been,
I can’t appreciate you enough for all that you’ve done to me,
 
Going strong, We own that,
It look so long, but we on that,
 
I wouldn’t erase not a single memory,
All the ones only to end up with you,
I know I’ve been through same motions, but I’m telling you that this is different,
I can feel it, What a wonderful feeling,

Comments

Popular Posts