Buddha


By Shaire Blythe
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
 
Buddha
 
Buddha knows a thing about truth, and so can you,
Him and I have gotten closer these past days,
No one sees my face,
 
I do remember, I cannot forget sir,
But forgetting is what’s best for me,
If I wish to plead sanity,
 
Letting go graceful, what’s not meant to be,
Life could be so effortless,
Why must we come and complicate matters, When it doesn’t even matter,
Handful of bright lights, Looking into my eyes, I can see,
A different way of thinking,
 
Pretty temptations, Where am I heading,
I taste those lips all over me,
 
What was I on, Could it be so wrong,
It has to be, leaving me longing with empty ecstasy,

I just don’t know, seeking for the answers,
So many questions,
Nothing seems to pop out in the night skies,

Grasping from branches, Cause all of them just gotta speak some truth,
What’s there to lose,

Comments

Popular Posts