But That's Life


By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, January 31, 2015
 
But That’s Life
 
Man I swear this home is your prison
Trapped up, ain’t nobody living
At least not any more, what the hell you here for?
Resting on your laurels that never existed
 
Did I go a bit hard on that last one?
Putting you on blast is just where I’m at now
I could really give two fucks
Or what you want
Just know you’re getting none from me
 
As soon as one door closes
Another one will surely open
It make take a little bit of time
But that’s life
 
Don’t come near, you can’t take the heat man
Damn they say they can, but really they be lying
And their lies be multiplying, and I swear I wouldn’t die
But that’s life
 
If you could see right now
What I am talking about
Maybe you wouldn’t be putting them girls in positions
You made it your mission to ruin lives
 
But yours is ruined too, nothing better to do
Cause she broke your heart
Was she your first love?
The one who would kiss you, said that she missed you
But never said goodbye?
 
She just walked away, couldn’t even explain
That one tiny moment, and everything for you just changed
 
But that was one thing, simply one thing
I’ve been through more things, nearly went insane
One little bruise to you and you’re through
 
What a quitter
What a monster
Hard to believe you’re a human being
At least I still kept my dreams…
 
But that’s life…

Comments

Popular Posts