Give Me



By Shaire Blythe
December 28, 2014
 
Give Me
 
Dependency, look what you’ve done to me
Getting too high to breathe, at all
 
Come back to me, baby do not leave
What am I to do when you were my drug
 
I’m a feign, I don’t deny
Smoke it up, I’m lit inside
Ignited,
Won’t fight it
 
So cure me
Come and find me
You see through me
Got me excited
 
And give me more
Give me more…
 
Realize, what you’ve open up inside
Don’t release what you own, don’t leave me alone
 
You’re pulling away from me
Saying we were just make believe
But what you don’t know is you’re my comfort zone
 
I might just choke
Might overdose on what you have given me
 
Room full of smoke
Why am I not surprised that you are right here beside me
I should go, leave you alone
But I won’t
I came invited and you can’t hide it, this is what we want

Comments

Popular Posts