Eyes Disguise True Lies


By Shaire Blythe
Friday, December 26, 2014
 
Eyes Disguise True Lies
 
I got some tricks up my sleeve, wanna play?
Do you listen to really all that they say?
Got your own mind, Why can’t you think?
 
I’ll take the role of whatever put on
Take me, I need it, No care of what shit you stay on
Just don’t tell me I’m doing you wrong
We know if not me, then you
 
Fucked up we take it there, to a place of despair
Masking deceit with a smile, a laugh or two and we keep on going…
 
How you gonna say words I never said?
How you gonna take me, make me whole again?
How am I going to get you to leave?
Why the hell should I give you anything?
 
You’ve gave me nothing, continue to lose all the good things
You know you did plenty, but still not enough to keep in touch
 
Did anyone notice when the roles reversed?
Crashing to ground and it no longer hurts, not anymore
Cause I got these tricks up my sleeves
 
My face might give them away…

Comments

Popular Posts