Made Love


By Shaire Blythe
January 2, 2015
 
Made Love
 
So high, you couldn’t bring me down
What a high, body lifted off the ground
 
No, you couldn’t do better
You’re the best you know
That I couldn’t do better
But you’re the worst you know
 
Cause you traded all my love
Before we made it to the greatest part
Of making love
So damn foolish, the both of us
You for leaving and me for letting you in, it’s no secret
We should have made love
Before we threw away our hearts
So crazy love
 
Jealous thoughts, did you give it to them like me
I’m always boss, but for this I’ll take backseat
Show me what you claim of
 
Got me feigning in the worse way
You got me shaken
But it’s like woah, is this all you came to take
 
What a crazy love
The both of us
What were we thinking
Only daydreaming
About what is love
What is love?

Comments

Popular Posts