Eight Oceans


By Shaire Blythe
December 16, 2014
 
Eight Oceans
 
Memories creeping, filling me with feelings
I don’t wanna feel you, you know
 
What if I would’ve left him
Would I still be in the deep end?
Rolling out, slowly losing what I own
 
I’ve heard a thousand lies
Staring deep in their eyes
I must’ve known it
Tell me we’re through then, or just walk away
 
I traveled eight oceans in search of me
Couldn’t have been more open, all the possibilities
Did anyone notice the sails run free?
I traveled eight oceans, still only me
 
Damn these memories
You can keep them
I’ll forget about them once I know
 
Don’t wanna talk about what was real
Go ahead and show out, get your thrills
I’ll soon grab mine
 
Eight oceans
I gotta focus
Journeyed eight oceans
 
I’ll still see tomorrow and do this again
Different lengths,
Lets meet again,
I’m not afraid
I’ll be okay

Comments

Popular Posts