Right Here

By Shaire Blythe
Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Right Here

So this is what I get thinking grass was greener on the other side,
You said “I hoped you liked it,” secretly whispering your goodbye,
He never got me like you did,
No, he didn’t even try,

Knowing you are my life, I’ll show you more than a sorry,
I’ll lay it right here…

Right here is where the birds will sing,
Right here is where harmony comes to play,
And right here, I’m not the only one, for you are beside me,
Just please say “yes,”

Lord knows how hard I’ve tried, I’ve prayed every night,
This ain’t about you finding another girl, even though the thought hurts,
I just know we’re meant to be, even through my experimenting,
I truly messed up, but I’ll lay it right here…

It’s at the tip of your tongue, you know you feel it too,
We can build ourselves up, all from scratch and be stronger,
You know you wanna,

Comments

Popular Posts