Her Or Me

By Shaire Blythe
September 2, 2012
 
Her Or Me
 
I want you, but you want her
She wants you, but you want me
I’ve been tired and trying to escape this deadly triangle
Cause you hurt her and you hurt me
But I hurt you and she hurts you too

Makes no sense, I am going out of my mind
You make me sick, can you just choose this time
Do you want her or do you want me
Make up your mind, choose your life


It better be me
I’m not as high as I seem
But I know you, I know you better than she do
You said it yourself, she left you hell
I was your haven, don’t you forget it

She couldn’t possibly love you like I do
She couldn’t really touch you like I do
No, she’s not special, at least not when it comes to you

Im not leaving here till I get my answer
Im the one that’s woman enough to demand it


I’m not your toy
You could be just a boy, And
I need a man…

Could you do this one thing for me…



Comments

Popular Posts