Won't Cry

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday June 29, 2013
 
Won’t Cry

Its whatever.
I'll be fine.
You're just another guy who wasted part of my life.
There is some emptiness, but for me I’ll deal with it.
No drastic measures, but I need to feel better about this whole thing.

I know that soon I’ll be the same.
Just a lonely girl who feels misplaced in this crazy world.
But loneliness doesn't last long.
Another will come along.
And it'll be back to lover's routine.


So don’t cry, I’ll dry my eyes
And save my warm tears for something more worth it
So don’t cry, I’ll find some light
And recollect the pieces of lost years
So I wont cry


Empty slate, Time to start again,
Clock is ticking, But I’m a bit timid


What’s the rush, I still haven’t gotten over us,
But there has to be someone,
There’s got to be someone who can fit


Oh, you broke some of the pieces to this puzzle…
I know I’ll fix it some day, At least I like to think


It’s not coming as easy as it seems
In a room full of people, Sometimes all I see is you,
And you’re not even there...



Comments

Popular Posts