Boss

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, December 28, 2013

Boss

So you want what,
Boy quit playing, staring at what you love,
You keep on pushing, but you get none,
 
You think I haven’t seen this shit before?
I’m not one of those that allow dudes to keep walking through my door,
 
Bet you I look good when I do this,
Got you niggas so hot, leave you clueless,
But you know you be wanting some more, what I got in store, but didn’t they tell you this is no 24,
 
You not used to seeing no one up on my shit,
I’m on a whole other level,
I’ll keep it this way, you know what I’m saying, you shouldn’t even be in my space,
 
They saying Shai be on some bullshit,
But I am just that new bitch,
They say I be on some bullshit,
But I am just that new bitch,
 
Motherfucker I’m like, can you hear me now,
Can you see me now, thought you broke me down,
I came ten times harder,
Bet you hear me now, bet you see me now,
You ain't broke me down,
I thought I told you, I’m a boss,
 
What you saying, I don’t hear ya,
So you wanna fake like shit didn’t happen,
Go on and lie again to my face, think you’re carrying it to your grave,
But, boy, I got me some connections,
 
I would pay ya, but you’ve done a bad job,
Though you swear it wasn’t so,
I’ll go ahead, let you keep on talking that talk,
Wouldn’t want to crush your ego, but baby, we know,

Comments

Popular Posts