Not For Me

By Shaire Blythe
Saturday, March 8, 2014
 
Not For Me
 
Disconnect, not feeling this vibe,
Why, when all they tell are beautiful lies,
Look me in the eyes and say it isn’t true,
I know better, And you should know better, than to come fucking up with me,
 
I don’t care how pretty you make yourself,
I could care less about what you spend,
If you out here creeping in these corners,
Then, baby, you’re not meant for me,
Keep on moving on,
 
Is this the second or the third time?
I feel like I’ve hit déjà vu,
So you’re claiming you’re all mines?
Then let me see this through,
 
I’m talking ‘bout making you run laps,
Playing a bit with your mind,
Don’t let me catch you slipping shit,
You won’t make the finish line,
 
Keep on moving, Why won’t you keep on moving?
You wasting all my precious time, I got some others in my line,
 
Keep on moving, Why won’t you keep on moving?
Go ahead and walk out that door, Cause I need something more,

Comments

Popular Posts