No Killer


By Shaire Blythe

Saturday, March 8, 2014
 
No Killer
 
I don’t think proposals are idyllically made or asked on the phone,
Leave it alone, You should’ve known,
 
That night that we kissed, We should’ve missed,
Cause I don’t think that anyone could’ve saw this end for us,
 
The sun was shun out, Let darkness envelope,
There’s no way to fight out,
We can’t make tomorrow,
That’s what I wrote, Won’t let it kill me,
 
So that’s two years wasted, thrown down the drain,
I have us to blame, Only you main culprit,
 
I’m not silly, I didn’t create these things,
All the shit you’d tell me,
 
But I’ma release, What had a hold on me,
I will become the ghost, and let you stay the haunted,
 
You better not kill me, For your own mess,
I’m just glad that I wiped my hands clean,
Feeling so happy, Feeling so free,
The latter you’ll never be…

Comments

Popular Posts