Control

By Shaire Blythe
Thursday, March 20, 2014
 
Control
 
I’ve never been one to shove feelings out,
Keep my mouth shut,
I like scream and shout,
But it can ruin my luck,
 
Difficult to mention, hard to make silence,
I really wanna say this, but then we may not make it, no,
 
That’s the last result that I want,
The last tragedy I need,
We can come in peace, and go,
I gotta catch control,
 
Over my words, what I form my mouth to speak,
It can hurt me, it can all hurt you too,
Let me slow down,
I got control now,
 
Amazing, ain’t it, on the road there’s bumps and high ones,
Let me get this, and correct me, taking no short cuts around here,
 
Love can be silent, as long as silence falls on no deaf ears, I should be reminded,
I don’t want us to not make it,
 
Distance is not death,
How can I miss if you’re always here,
When nothing changes, with all the changes, I should know you’re not leaving,

Comments

Popular Posts